суббота, 1 мая 2010 г.

Milan Fashion Week




1. I hate this Burberry collection
2.DoorI is primitive
2. Gucci can't use geometric
Hi, guys! All of you were watching Milan Fashion Week. It was ages ago, but there weren't any fashion events for this time. So, lets start.
Talking about fashion weeks is forever and everywhere. I think, Milan Fashion Week hadn't something great and wonderful, but I have picked some ugly and nice collections.
1.Some words about
Well, I think, Milan fashions were analogy! No, don't mind, all the collections have had some same elements forever, whole ages, this way now we have short and laconic word "trand". But Italian fashions have antinomy identification- some outfits from ONE collection are very different, but DIFFERENT BRANDS HAVE ANALOGY ELEMENTS!
****
As, for me, thinking of Paris and London fashion weeks makes me sure, that our world has fab desingers, fashion fans and just us, fashion bloggers.
Milan Fashion Week makes me sure, only one thought : We all are ugly!
It's so depression and unoriginal (except my favourite upper), that I wamt to come apart about that unfashionable and stupid collection, they had made

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий