пятница, 30 апреля 2010 г.

About us


Hi, guys! You're visiting blog-magazine about fashion! Here, you'll find:
-fashion tips
- following trends
- learn more about desingers
- Learn my own thoughts
- will be in course with the last fashion events.
Post won't have one format, they're half of my imagination and creative.
My own thoughts

About fashion.
Well, if you ask me, what means the word "fashion" I'll answer: some alive substance, that always changes.
Coco Chanel once said: Fashion is the part of things, that already aren't fashion.
I'm agree with it. You can't imagine, how it's difficult to improve fashion mind! You can't refused it, you can only accept.
How make fashion
Well. as for me fashion must be short and laconic, not full of colors and huge elements.
In real life, I prefer casual, but I recommend you to find your own style. Don't follow other industrious, and creat fashion by your own hands. Well, just accept advice: Don't fear to express yourself! It's the main fashion rule. Follow it and seccus will pick only you!

***
While, I was walking I could see only casual clothes. They're everywhere: in the shops, they get status "trand" I can't found something unfashionable and ugly in casual, but it can't do you yourself, It can't express your personality. But, what can you do? You have to accept this rule helplessly... Other advise for you: Don't be fear to be freak. This way you can only demostrate others your personality. So there are some rules, that start on "Dont be fear"
1) Don't fear to express yourself (just been written)
2) Don't fear to be not, like others (Just to freak)
3) Don't fear to shock other
4) Don't fear to change others' mind about fashion!

Accept these rules and you'll have a respect. Just tried!
****
There aren't all my thoughts. Other thinking find out at other posts

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий